Tuesday 20 November 2012

though she needs you more than she loves you.

Today I listened exclusively to I Know it's Over by The Smiths. All the Morrissey feels overwhelmed me (this may be confusing to those who don't know me; I adore his voice and he used to be totally beautiful and all, but his personality sucks lol so I often become confused and just everything when I listen to his music).

This video made me laugh because of Mozza's writhing and how he ends up with his shirt over his face at the end and still manages to just about make it angsty and cool -although if it was anyone else, they would look quite ridiculous. Also Jeff Buckley covered it and that version makes me want to cry out all my teen-gurl tears in one go.


So anyway, here are some pictures of a dress that recently came into my possession. It's a handmade 50s sugar-pink gem of a thing and I think I'm definitely in love with it.

that weird spidery thing to the left is my music stand btw


So that was the more positive part of my day. I shan't bore with the details.

Bye gatitos

xxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment