Monday 19 November 2012

Toffee apples and sad films


So I haven't done any 'life' blogging for a while so heres a blog post all about me....

On saturday I bought a woollen Tank-top for £4 in a charity shop its very warm and also makes me feel like a Land-girl.



 On Sunday I watched 'Bright star'. I shouldn't watch 'Bright star'. Every single time I watch it I am reduced to a sobbing sniffling mess. 





If you haven't seen it, basically it is the story of John Keats (the 18th century Romantic Poet) and his love for Fanny Brawne the girl who lived next door to him. I won't give too much of the plot away. But what I do want to say that it is beautifully filmed, so beautifully filmed that it quite literally makes me cry.
  


My father bought me a badger toffee apple ( yeh I'm not sure, either ) 



Lots of love 
Sophie 



p.s- sorry about the quality of the photos I have lost my good camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment