Monday 15 July 2013

spending warm summer days indoors,

Hello lovelies, Its been a few days since I last updated, and I have to say not a lot has happened since then. Its been very warm for about a week and I have just wanted to go to the beach everyday but unfortunately due to everyone being on holiday I haven't been able to do this, instead I've been slowly working my way through my extended edition Lord of The Rings box set and eating far too much.Anyway a few days ago I picked up this top in the sale at River Island, usually i'm not the biggest fan of the store itself but I really like their Chelsea Girl range which is really cool and vintage looking, this top is from that range-  




Its really floaty and romantic. The lace and the high collar kind of reminds of the costumes in Picnic at Hanging Rock- 




I've also been keeping busy with my diary/scrapbook.  I really enjoying creating something that I will look back and probably laugh at! 






I'll finish with this 

Ezra Koenig, omg 




lots of love 

Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment