Friday 7 June 2013

S-s-summertime, summertime sadness



I think summer may have started.
 The weather has been absolutely perfect for the last few days, (although it probably won't last) I have 4 exams left and then I have finished secondary school, FOREVER. 
It's quite tough at the moment with all the revision and bleugh and I haven't blogged for a while, sorry. But I promise I will blog regularly in the summer.
anyways I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and document a summer outfit, I am sorry about my face i'm awful at posing.. 

dropped waistline dress- Topshop, Kimono, dressing up box, 
Dr marten boots, socks- sock drawer miscellany 


This fedora is my absolute favourite accessory,
 its not only a pastel dream, it is big enough for my head ( I have a big head) 

some pretty awesome embroidery on my kimono 

bitch face, newly made flower crown 


a very attractive henna cat Sinead did,








lots of love and kittens 

Sophie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment