Tuesday 5 March 2013

candy-covered knives



Isn't the internet wonderful. If you are reading this, you probably know this already;  but anyway here are some of the odds and ends of the internet that I wanted to highlight.


the small wonder that is The most popular girls in school 


The most popular girls in school (a youtube phenomenon) has to be my new favourite thing in the world. Its the most clever , stupid and hilarious piece of stop-motion animation using barbies that I have ever seen. 




From the brilliant subversivekawaii 
This blog speaks for itself, its brilliant and I have 
taped many images from it on my wall.


I don't think I've ever professed my love for BLR (bad lip reading) before but anyway, it makes no sense, therefore it is brilliant. 

happy browsing 

Sophie
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment