Monday 24 December 2012

baubles and all that jazz


 gUYs, its christmas tomorrow! Our house it looking rather lovely and also very clean; as my Grandma is staying for the christmas period. I love christmas primarily for theses threes reason


  1.  It is the only time in the year where you can wear red and green together which is a fabulous colour combination in my opinion.                                                                                                                 
  2. THE FOOD.
  3. The kitsch and tackiness of it. 


anyway here is a few images that I liked and are christmassey 
Source



Source

Source- unknown
Here are a few christmassey-ish images I took yesterday 



This a cardboard reindeer head that we get out
for the christmas period ( I don't even know )

Have a lovely 25th of December whatever you are celebrating 
Sophie
xxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment