Friday 9 November 2012

My lilac beret.



So today I wore my very charming Lilac beret for the first time this winter. I have to admit i'm a hat fan. I'm blessed with what my mum calls 'a good hat head'. unfortunately I am not blessed with 'easy to control hair, So hats have always been a staple accessory in my wardrobe. I love them dearly.
So.....

WHY DOESN'T EVERYBODY LOVE THEM AS I DO!

I personally think that hats are the best thing since slice bread.

here is why my friends :

They are practical: they can keep your head warm in winter,they can help prevent heat stroke in hot climates, they can protect your hair from getting wet in the rain, they also may provide some little protection if you are hit on the head by say, an orange or something not very heavy.


If your not convinced that you have a 'hat head' try lots of different hats on, honestly I am a strong believer that there is a hat out there for everyone. If I can't convince you I think these hat-wearing beauties can.

source

Source

source



Hat wearing lovelies- Audrey Hepburn, Florence Welch , Cher and Dionne in Clueless 


So wear hats because they are nice and because I told you to wear them. 
( you don't have to wear hats if you really don't want to ) 

Love sophie 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment