Saturday 24 November 2012

fruitful

I need to stop biting my nails, it's getting painful and ridiculous. This is why schools should allow nail polish - aside from the fact it in no way distracts from education, it helps people like me stop biting their nails, simultaneously helping them look awesome.


Now, this is totally separate from that random snippet of annoyance above ^

Yesterday I had to travel to school just for a 5 minute meeting with my tutor. I don't even think I have to mention that this was a completely pointless enterprise.

Buuut, a plus is that I bought some random things, yaaay.



Flower-crown-making things, i.e. many fake flowers and a glue gun.



Family Knits

These AMAZINGly 80s knitting patterns were in a charity shop. The Family Knits one was a pound and it has looooads of patterns in it, and the other one is just for the jumper shown in the picture and it was 20p.

I'm planning to make most - if not all - of my christmas presents this year. Flower crowns and other sort-of-impractical-but-pretty things are top of my to-do list.

So, bye. I'll post a couple of crafty tutorials soon.

Sinead
xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment