Monday 15 October 2012

rainbow season

My absolute favourite model (not that I tend to go out of my way to like the whole modelling industry..) has to be Agyness Deyn. I think she's really beautiful and cute and I love her style. And she absolutely ROCKED the shaved-head look. I don't know if I've mentioned before that this is my dream haircut as of late, and I want it sooo much but I'm not allowed until I'm 16 (this is when I'm moving to Exeter, where there are less people likely to shout at me in the street for outlandish fashion statements). However, for now I am willing to settle for a slightly longer version of this haircut -i.e., maybe not done with the clippers. 
Anyway here are some of my favourite pictures of Agy with a shaved head ~


Love these pics of Agy in a cute little peach dress. She looks super-happy in the second one, adorable! I also love how she's paired the dress with the black sunglasses and DMs, giving an edge to the simple, girly outfit.


Love this too, high-waisted jeans with a tied-up tee and round sunglasses. A casual type look but she still makes it look uber-cool.

Pictures: fashionista.com
          posh24.com

So now you all know my next hair-plans... I was going to keep them a secret but I simply had to share.
Sinead
xxxxxxx
p.s. meaning of post title; I was told yesterday that because of the way the sun shines and all the rain, this sort of time of year has been dubbed RAINBOW SEASON. Awesome, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment