Monday 15 October 2012

bel-air chic

C'mon, I'm not the only one who takes fashion tips from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Will Smith is a pioneer of baggy shirts and wacky patterns in this show. 
I mean come on, this shirt is GENIUS and I would wear it in a heartbeat.
On Saturday I did my own (subtle, granted) version of this, which consisted of my purple lumberjack shirt (hand-me-down from dad), too-big rolled up jeans, odd socks and creepers. I can't post a picture because I've lost my USB lead and the ones I took were rubbish anyway.
Basically, the massive-shirt-done-up-to-the-neck and chunky shoe look is still brilliant. I even saw some examples of similar-ish styles in Company magazine this month.

Anyway sorry for the crappy post, it would have been better if I had my camera USB or something. Next post will be better c:

Sinead
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment