Wednesday 1 August 2012

Hydrocarbons and Audrey Hepburn




Sinead has been mildly bugging me to show you this; why? I hear you ask.Well there is two pieces of Sinead's art on the this wall ( which happens to be my bedroom wall. ) The canvas is of Me (Sophie) in the middle, Sinead on my left and our Bestest tall friend - Holly on my right. I find this painting fabulous and delightful and also Sinead has been very generous when painting my face. The other piece of art is the card on the right of the picture, which is of my favourite person of all time ( and the person I think should run this earth) Florence Welch from Florence + the machine. My wall also includes revision sheets ( yawn ) an Italian poster of one of my favourite films 'Roman Holiday' and a postcard of four determined ladies in front of the eiffel tower.
Lots of sweet loving 
Sophie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment