Wednesday 26 June 2013

beach day






















sinead's outfit:
jumper+dress - topshop
socks - primark
sandals - jeffrey campbell
flower crown - newly made by me ~
sunglasses - urban outfitters

today, sophie and i went to WESTWARD HO! which I think is like the only place that has a '!' in its title. that may or may not be a made up fact, I just don't know.

anyway, it was very fun. we braved the cold water and then did the obligatory awkward-and-uncomfortable-getting-dressed-in-a-makeshift-towel-changing-room on the beach. ooh and we found an arcade and got gobstoppers from this awesome machine. also, we got ice cream and the guy in the ice cream van was officially a CUTIE PATOOTIE. then we found this weird little pool thing and soph went swimming again, and then we went home.


these are my new topshop sandals. thought you lot might be interested, I think they are tres pretty.

love Sinead
xxx

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had fun!
    I really like your blog, it's a magical place :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete