Thursday 30 May 2013

weather permitting fashion

I thought I should compile a summer wish-list of clothes I wish that I could own (or afford!) These clothes are also weather permitting as English weather is often erratic and down right mean and doesn't always allow you to wear shorts. 


1- I really really want a new shirt (as my last one got ripped on a gate:( )  This one in particular is from Topshop, but I'm sure you can find one just as good in the men's section of any charity shop. 

2-I need me some lolita style heart shaped sunglasses, because who wouldn't benefit from wearing the cutest shaped sunglasses in the world. These are from - asos 

3- kimonos are just flawless and I have a few in my dressing up box, so I will definitely utilise them this summer. This Kimono is also Topshop

4. I have lots of clunky brogues and boots and their just too hot for summer I need some sandals that are clunky but keep my feet cool, This pair of shoes from Topshop will do the trick  

5. This shorts are just lovely, they are from a brand called madewell a brand I have never heard of) they are quite expensive; so I might just embroider some shorts I already have 

6. I have always wanted a really floaty tulle skirt that I can swish around everywhere unfortunately I don't know where this skirt is from :( 

7. This awesome Frida kahlo t-shirt is from Forever 21, It has given me a great idea for a stencilling project!! 



I hope this has been helpfulxxx 

lots of love 
Sophie 




No comments:

Post a Comment