Sunday 7 April 2013

..... I have tried so hard to not be boring.

As I am a blogger of the the (almost fashion) variety, I have to blog about things I have purchased so.... here are the fruits of a shopping trip to Exeter. 
I told myself before I went, that I would not spend too much money in Topshop, of course that didn't happen I bought, two pairs of socks, some shorts and  t-shirt there (gah, topshop why do you tempt me with your socks and clothing with cats on?) 


some delightful chandelier earrings
from H&M
a new flower crown, that I made from £1 fake flowers and a £1 hair band
PENTACLE SOCKS, THE ULTIMATE TEEN WITCH ACCESSORY! 
T-shirt with a cat on, what more do you want?, Topshop 

The damn cutest shorts eva, Topshop 

adorable frilly lilac socks, also Topshop 

 Today, I decided to experiment with some 1 wash hair dye with varying
results 
I'll leave you with this

lots of love 
Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment