Monday 1 October 2012

thou shall not forget these TV episodes

To fully understand this post you may need a large knowledge of British TV but if you don't here are some great episodes of some of my favourite TV shows that you may enjoy 




'Life is a cabaret' -Tracy Beaker series 4
 When I was young I used to dream about this episode which is funny because it was mainly set in one of Tracy's dreams; In her dream she experiences bad singing, her foster mother turned evil and stroking a fluffy cat, but does Tracy freak......no. I loved this episode when I was young because it was odd and liked singing even though I usually disliked the show. 

'Doomsday'- Doctor Who series 2 
This episode is heartbreaking it is very hard to explain in a few sentences but the sadness revolves around This Scene and honestly if your a Doctor Who fan like me, you never forget or get over it. 

Just Act Normal- Miranda Series 2 
 In my opinion this episode of Miranda is the best, its just brilliant, extremely silly and the relationship between Miranda and her mum Penny is just so funny. Also you get to hear what Miranda thinks  of good cake: here

'The legend of old gregg' The Mighty Boosh series 2 
I love this fabulously odd episode ( though all episodes of The Mighty Boosh are odd ) mainly because of Old gregg, The Funk and This song,

D.W the picky eater/ Buster and the daredevils- Arthur series 2 
WHEN I WAS 7 I JUST REALLY WANTED TO TRY THE PIE D.W EATS 'IN D.W THE PICKY EATER', IT WAS A LITTLE BO PEEP PIE. I REMEMBER IT BECAUSE OF THAT. 

He's leaving home -  Black Books series 1 
this is another one thats hard to explain but here I go ' Its great; because manny becomes a runaway and then gets scouted as a fashion model has a glamourous life style and then finds out his photos are being sold to a japanese magazine for people with beard fetishes. whats not to
 love.

The Great Game - Sherlock series 1 
I could give you a thousand reasons why I love this episode and every other Sherlock episode, in my eyes this episode id flawless, the cinematography is just 'wow' the plot is blindingly clever ( and cleverly close to the original story)  and so gripping and I have't even got started on the acting. So watch all 6 episodes of sherlock you will not be disappointed 

Bad Boys- The IT crowd Series 4 
My favourite character in the The IT crowd is probably to obviously Moss and in this episode Moss steals quite a few 'Grand Designs' DVDs which is quite. It also includes one of the best computer based  lines of all time




No comments:

Post a Comment