Thursday 4 October 2012

Poetry of a teenager





Rain

On the subject of rain 
I might be a fan 
I like feeling trapped inside 
for a short time span 

But when it rains all day 
My patience is tested
Stupid British weather 
I wish I lived in the Desert 



You annoy me 

Go away, stop making me like you
you're brilliant, i'm boring 
your face is nice,mine isn't 
shut up, stop making me like you. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually usually quite good at poetry but today with the weather and it being cold I turn into what my mum calls a 'kevin'. Times like these call for special measures which equals  a big wooly jumper, chinese food and series 1 of Black Books. 

Usually I hate angsty me, but angsty me does produce some hilarious poetry.

lots of kisses 
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment