Wednesday 24 October 2012

inside me I feel alone and unreal

It's occurred to me that it's coming up to a year since I met Patrick Wolf; because of this, I've sort of been shrouded in mild wistfulness and nostalgia for a little while now. So, I decided, as it's coming up to Winter, it's more appropriate for these photos to be in black and white ( I understand my logic ).



He's so beautiful, I just can't. Re-kindled my passion for viola and music in general as soon as he came onstage.


This was really the best day of my life. I don't even know how long I was with him for, I was just too focused on being smitten and starstruck. But I'll treasure this picture forever.



I'm sure most teenagers are familiar with the old 'post-concert depression'. Although, the crying picture was actually taken before the show started, after I'd met Patrick and not knew how to deal with all the emotions. I got my mum to document my overwhelmed-ness.

Some pictures I'm planning to use in my upcoming zine (watch this space).




In other news, I'm so obsessed with This Mortal Coil's version of Late Night. I also love the video, very witchy and pretty. Perfect for Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment